We are proud to be recruiting a WordPress Developer in the affluent Hale area of Cheshire. We specialise in developing highly functional, good looking websites, which achieve fantastic results for their loyal and growing client base. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity, one which doesn’t come up too often, for a Mid-Level, PHP, WordPress, Web Developer. A relaxed working environment, close to Public Transport (Train, Metro) and Motorway Links, the office is well positioned for the daily commute. Come social times there are an abundance of bars, restaurants and shops in which to unwind during lunch or after work. This really is an opportunity not to be missed. To be considered hit Apply Now or call 0161 941 3469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Day to Day Responsibilities for this Web Developer role (PHP, HTML, WordPress)
- You will be responsible for delivering technical Web based projects for clients.
- Developing clean, functional websites based on WordPress with PHP, HTML, CSS. Your time will be spent bringing well thought out UX journeys to life.
- Creating smart websites that can be easily optimised for SEO and Marketing purposes.
- On occasion you will attend client meetings as a technical resource, therefore presentation and good communication are a must
- Liaise with 3rd Party developers; contractors, freelancers etc.
- This will be an autonomous role, with a genuine opportunity to develop yourself and a future team in the medium to long term. In order to do this, you will receive first class mentoring, guidance and work at close quarters with the business’ MD.
- Be part of the strategy to bring development back in house
- Your ideas around new technologies, processes and best practice will be welcomed. If there are tools that can speed up delivery times and improve quality then this is your opportunity to use them, and not work under the constraints of larger, corporate governance.
Essential Skills and Experience for this Web Developer (PHP, WordPress, HTML)
- At least 3 years commercial experience within an agency setting
- Extensive WordPress experience and knowledge
- Strong PHP knowledge
- Experience with PHP based frameworks
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Confident enough to be client facing (on occasion)
- Ability take a project from start to finish
- Experience of various hosting environments and taking sites out of production and in to a live environment
- eCommerce experience with WooCommerce
- Experience with platforms such as Magento for eCommerce would be an advantage
The business are looking to interview suitable candidates immediately for this WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS, Web Developer role.
So if you want to be considered please send a CV through the Apply Now channel or contact us directly at JAW Digital LTD on 0161 941 3469 or email@example.com
Altrincham, Greater Manchester, WA15
£22,000 – £28,000 a year
Web Developer, WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS, WooCommerce, Magento