Urmston based tree surgeons and grounds maintenance specialist Sunnybank Forestry signed up with JAW Digital back in January this year.
- Gain higher search engine positions for all current target keywords that reflect the main services of Sunnybank, specifically “Tree Surgeons Manchester” and all other related “Tree Surgery Manchester” keywords
- Gain new search engine positions for keywords that reflect other Sunnybank services, in particular “School Grounds Maintenance Manchester” and “Site Clearance Manchester”
- Establish a greater social media presence and engagement across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Drive regular, relevant, higher quality traffic to the website
- Generate regular online enquiries at a higher level in order to achieve return on investment and overall revenue growth
What We Did
After researching our client’s marketplace and competitors and by gaining an understanding of shortfalls in onsite factors and content, we set about initial site maintenance to bring the site in line with Google recommendations and current best practice.
We established and maintained social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to take advantage of social traffic, online engagement and opportunities generated by sponsored posts.
We composed, posted and shared regular blog articles aimed at informing our clients target market of their services and their benefits as well as offering useful hints and tips and case studies.
We implemented other technical SEO practice and offered full monthly reporting to inform our client of results and opportunities for further improvements.
The Results (last 6 months)
- Number 1 on Google for “Site Clearance Manchester”
- Number 3 on Google for “Snow Clearance Manchester”
- Number 3 on Google for “School Grounds Maintenance Manchester”
- Number 5 on Google for “Grounds Maintenance Manchester”
- Number 5 on Google for “Firewood Supplies Manchester”
- Over 20 first page improvements for “Tree Surgery Manchester” related keywords
- Social traffic is up 1,400% on the same 6 month period the year before
- Bounce rate from social traffic has improved by over 13%
Onsite Statistics and Behaviour
- Bounce rate has improved by nearly 30%
- The average visitor session length has improved by nearly 25%
- The number of “new visitors” is up by nearly 70%
- We’re averaging a 12% increase in website contact form submissions month on month since work started
- July was the busiest month to date for online enquiries
- We’re generating enquiries that related directly to the new keywords rankings we’ve worked on
If you feel your business would benefit from these or any other of our digital services, or simply need some advice on best practice, we’d love to hear from you.
JAW Digital Ltd SEO Team